Add your name & email to receive FREE recipes, videos and updates.
Stop Sugar Cravings. Take Control Over Food. Get Your Mojo Back!
Has your energy flat lined? Your head in the clouds? Still eating the same old junk? Are you ready to get YOU back? Start a clean slate? Reboot?
You need to re-focus. What better time than now? Heck, if not now, then when?
The kids, job and daily stressors will be there. Time to throw YOU back into YOUR responsibilities.
I get it. You want…rather need…. someone to do the work for you. Make it do-able. Break it down. Tell me what to do. OK! I’m listening. No more excuses. I’ve done the heavy lifting for you.
Your Tasty Life 14-Day Clean Eating Cleanse combines eating clean meals, ready-for-you fresh juices and five e-guides designed to take newcomers, as well as those who have strayed from a healthier lifestyle, step-by-step, to a great comeback, in just 14 days, half a month, 336 hours!
Will this program help me lose weight?
It takes more than an occasional salad and multivitamin to “be healthy”. It’s not about eating good for a week to fit into that favorite dress, but rather your overall lifestyle. This program’s main focus is to support the body’s natural ability to revitalize with clean, nutritious foods and beverages. Achieving solid eating habits is step #1 . However, due to the clean eating approach it can help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight, step #2.
While the program is only 14 days long, the dietary recommendations will provide you with a healthy, balanced diet that can be followed after the program ends. Afterwards, modification can be made to suit your way of eating. Look, weight loss takes time. All your goals likely can not be reached in 14 days, however my hope is this program catapults you to create a NEW normal, learn about your health habits and move forward in a way that supports your needs.
I have food sensitivities. I am gluten-free. Will the cleanse work for me?
Yes! The program focuses on supporting good digestion. The meal plan is actually free of the common irritants: gluten, dairy, corn, peanuts and soy, making it very allergen-friendly for most individuals. Eggs and tree nuts are included.
Will I be hungry during the program?
My goal during all my programs is to teach you how to control your hunger and cravings by eating nourishing foods. Depending on your current diet, you may experience some cravings or hunger as you transition away from the foods you’re used to eating. Generally, the first 5 days can be the most challenging as withdrawal from wheat, sugar and dairy sets in for about 30-40% of people. Strategies to address withdrawal are included in your quick start and instruction guide.
Will the food prep for meals take a long time?
Not necessarily. Many of the recipes make multiple servings so it’s easy to make a recipe once and enjoy it throughout the week. I’d suggest at least one 1-2 hours in the beginning of the week to stock your fridge with necessary food items. The majority of meals can certainly be completed in 30 minutes or less.
What are some signs I may be ready for a cleanse?
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Brain fog
- Increasing aches
- Indigestion/Acid reflux
- Digestive complaints
- Dull skin tone/Acne
- Overweight/weight stuck
- Crashing of energy levels
- Feeling a loss of food control
- You smoke
- Drink alcohol regularly
- Depend on sugar
- Take several prescription medications
- Consume frequent fast food
Do the juices really taste good?
Yes! They do indeed taste good. If you don’t like these green juices you’ll be hard pressed to like any vegetable-based juices. In fact, participants who have completed my cleanse program have tried other juices (in the metro Milwaukee area) and have come back to purchase more JUICED! Juicery juices after trying many others.
They are a superior quality, smooth, pulp-free product. These juices do include fruit and are not straight vegetables juices, so this mellows the taste. JUICED! juices are an entry way into the juicing world and really refreshing for those of us that have had years of bitter tasting vegetables juices.
What if I cheat one day? Will I blow my cleanse?
The more you put into the 14-days the greater benefits to be expected. If you need 10 gallons of gas to get somewhere and only have 5 gallons; you’re not gonna get there.
However, if you have a slip up, it will not “blow the whole process” and you still will experience benefits. That being said, do the best you can. If you get off-track, you can always jump right back on again!
Keep in mind that consuming gluten, dairy and sugar can impair healing for those with sensitivities. Cravings may also come back after exposure, if you have not removed the food for an extended period. So be careful and try your best to plan ahead to stick to your program. Look, you won’t keel over if you have a piece of cheese but you may not feel great and really want to assess any food intolerances occurring.
I want to do this but have travel plans? Should I wait?
The juices are fresh-pressed, preservative-free, and require being stored in the refrigerator to maintain the highest nutrient profile and live enzymes. With some effort, it is possible to eat clean while traveling however, unless you have access to a refrigerator and can keep the juices cold in transit, it would be best to complete the cleanse upon your return.
Will I be able to work and exercise during the cleanse?
Yes! You certainly can work and exercise during the cleanse, it’s just important to note in some cases energy may dip for a few days in the beginning of the cleanse. Tailor your excise accordingly.
It is possible to generate withdrawal symptoms. Perhaps 30-40% of people do experience a brief withdrawal period of several days, usually not more than 5 days, when beginning a cleanse free of wheat, dairy and sugar. Experiences of withdrawal may include brain fog, headache, low energy, flu-like symptoms, fatigue, moodiness, digestive pain or gas, nausea and bloating, skin eruptions or acne and rarely dizziness during the first few days.
So it may be best to schedule your cleanse to begin over a weekend, when you do not have the demands of a hectic work schedule and are able to devote more time to some R & R. Most people actually report sleeping better and having more energy by the end of week one. It is also important to hydrate, get enough sleep, and maybe consider watching some funny movies. After all, laughter is one of the best medicines to feel good!
Do I need to take supplements during the 14- day clean eating cleanse?
Supplements recommendations are provided to complement the 14-Day Clean Eating Cleanse, which are optional and not required, but certainly beneficial.
There are many different approaches to cleansing. This program is simple and straight to the point: Focus on Food First.
The very most important thing to focus on is, what you place on the end of your fork.
While our foods choices have a profound affect on the quality of your health, three specific professional-grade, high-quality nutritional supplements, when taken as recommended within the 14-Day Clean Eating Cleanse, further support liver function, metabolism and digestion.
Suggested Use: Take one capsule three times daily with a meal or green juice.
- Berberine supports healthy blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity.
- In addition, it provides metabolism and appetite support.
- This herb has antimicrobial properties to wipe out undesirable pathogens in the gut to improve digestion and gut health.
#2) Probiotic G.I.
Suggested Use: 2 capsules per day, at bedtime
- Probiotics are live, healthy, beneficial bacteria which live in your intestines.
- Probiotics rejuvenate and replenish the good bacteria in your gut, promoting proper digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Unfortunately, most people have an imbalance between healthy microflora (beneficial bacteria) and pathogenic microorganisms, setting the stage for illness and disease.
#3) Silymarin (Milk Thistle)
Suggest Use: 3 capsules per day, in divided doses.
- The liver is essential for detoxification and blood sugar regulation.
- Silymarin is a milk thistle extract that nutritionally supports liver functioning and promotes bile flow.
- This highly active botanical formula protects the liver from free radical damage, provides antioxidant activity, aids in the elimination of normal toxin accumulation in the liver and supports the normal processing of hormones in the body.
Supplement recommendations and instructions are also included in the Quick Start Prep Guide.
Supplements are not included in the program fee.
- Click HERE to purchase.
- Go to “My Account” upper right-hand side and “Create Account”
- Provide your name, email address and password
- Log-in to place order with secure shopping cart technology- all major credit cards accepted
- Select desired shipping method and submit order
- Receive your shipment
- The cleanse recommended supplements appear in the middle of the home page and also under the tab “My Picks”
Who is this program NOT for?
Do NOT purchase this program if:
- You want complicated 5-star dishes that take more than 30-minutes to prepare.
- You are unwilling to do basic food preparation.
- You want be near a toilet at all times for fear of explosive bowel movements (this is not a laxative-based cleanse!).
- You’d rather take a bunch of supplements instead of paying attention to what’s on the end of your fork.
- You have no interest in improving your health.
- You are unwilling to follow directions during the 14-day program.
- You want to be glued to your couch, unable to carry-on your daily life and living.
- You don’t eat meat. (The menu and grocery e-guides are designed for meat-eaters).
- You are under the age of 18.
- You are on a medically prescribed very low carbohydrate diet. The juices do contain fresh fruit and thus are a source of carbohydrate. If you are insulin dependent, or taking blood sugar lowering medications, and are required to be on a very low carbohydrate program for this condition or another; contact me before purchase to discuss a very low-carbohydrate cleanse option.
- This a whole-foods, clean eating based program that is a safe program. That said, if you are pregnant, nursing, have an eating disorder, or take blood thinning medications; consult your physician before beginning this clean eating program and any products.
I ordered! What’s the next step?
All program correspondence will be done through email, so be sure you’ve completed your purchase with a current email address. Once you’ve purchased, you’ll receive an email welcoming you to the program that will include all five digital e-guides for your downloading.
If you don’t receive an email a few minutes after your purchase check the “junk/spam/promotional folder” as some email services send “Your Tasty Life” emails into the junk/spam/promotional folder. I know, how dare they! :) Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to receive our emails for your cleanse program.
The juices have a shelf life of at least a month, so there is flexibility related to when you choose to begin your cleanse. It’s a good ideas to clear out some refrigerator space for the 30 juices prior to their arrival.
Juices are made fresh and shipped within 5 days from receipt of order. Juiced! will email a confirmation upon order receipt when juices will be delivered or shipped.
Order are generally hand-delivered to your doorstep by Juiced! when the delivery address is a within 20 miles of 53202. Please arrange to be home when your order is delivered to promptly place juices in the refrigerator.
Orders are generally shipped when greater than 20 miles from zip code 53202. Juices are packed in a special cooling liner to ensure proper handling of fresh-pressed juices. You don’t have to plan to be home the day your juices are delivered, they will stay cold in the special polyurethane cold liner that they are packed in, until you arrive home. Once you arrive home place the juices in the refrigerator.